CUSTOM ORDERS


In addition to the CHRISTINA FISCHER collection we now offer personalizations to you bag. As most CF bags are made to order, shoulder straps can be customized to fit the length you need or with an adjustable buckle, this is included in the price of the bag. Simply note this in the order form.

For an additional fee most of the CF bags can be customized with gold or gun metal hardware. It is also possible to have some of the bags made in a different colour leather or suede, colour samples can be send by mail upon request.

Depending on your request CHRISTINA FISCHER also offers custom products – please contact us at info@christinafischer.dk and we will get back to you shortly and let you know, if we can meet preferences and requirements.

Production time and delivery vary depending on the style, hardware, materials, colours and customization required, it can take from 5 to 28 days.

Shipping and Payment for custom orders:

We ship worldwide free of charge on orders over €300. Unfortunately custom orders cannot be refunded.

All payments are processed securely via PayPal or bank transfer. We’ll ask for a 70% deposit when you place your order and the remaining 30% before shipping. 25% sales tax (VAT) is included in the price for customers within the EU. For international customers, customs duty or sales tax may occur, depending on you local customs duties. Please note that these charges are at your own expense.